35-year-old actress and model Milla Jovovich was photographed for the calendar Campari in 2012. Because, as everyone knows, this is the year end of the world, the actress appears on a background of apocalyptic landscapes. Example 12 is lovely fairy-tale images, which worked hard to create a whole team of stylists, led by photographer Dmitry Danillovym. Photo session was called “This is the end of the world, baby!”
1. Actress and model primerila in 13 different images (12 months + cover), which are united by one common theme – the apocalypse. 35-year-old diva posed dramatically against all sorts of catastrophes and disasters. Milla, carried away by the hurricane, the guests at the glamorous glacier, in the light of lightning …
2. “For me, this is a great honor to shoot for the calendar Campari, which is known for its incredible and beautiful photographs of people who are working on them and who previously appeared in the calendar. I think people will be intrigued to see our calendar. He really makes them stop and think, “- said by the cooperation Jovovich.
3. Photo shoot held by photographer Dimitri Daniloff .
4. This Parisian photographer – one of the most exciting artists in modern advertising.
5. He brilliantly managed to recreate all the proposed scenarios, although the working process was very complex and lengthy.
6. Dmitry had to take picturesf of every element separately and gradually integrate all the parts into a single image using a unique digital technology.
7. All this has resulted in an incredibly realistic, vibrant images.
8. The photographer explained that such images it prompted Maya calendar, according to which the world as we know it dies on December 21, 2012, after which the history of mankind will begin a new era of development.
9. All stories are inspired by modern cinema, mythological and biblical motifs: droughts and hurricanes are replaced by an alien invasion and the fall of meteorites.
10. “I wanted to interpret every doomsday scenario of the most positive way, and I actually managed to achieve the realization of these ideas and surreal at the same time a very organic way …” – said by Dmitry.
11. Dmitry talked about this work: “I always delight in the opportunity to work with new unusual ideas – such as this. So, when Campari explained to me the basic idea of the calendar, I realized that this was an excellent suggestion. Dresses and stylization, of course, played an important role in the project, but in other cases, if the key components were taken carefully crafted hairdo and makeup right, there is the most important “element” itself is lovely, which became the star of the project, this is the epitome of luxury and attractiveness ” .
12. At the end of last week in Milan, an official presentation of the calendar, in which Mill himself has shown the final result.
13. Earlier in the campaign Campari is attended by Salma Hayek, Jessica Alba, Eva Mendes and other celebrities.