I’m sure you love to collect tips to enhance your house look.Some ideas can make your life a lot easier! Festival is in the peak so this days must be good for this ideas, to give your work a shorter way, especially if it leads to a better life in the house.Check out….
1. Hang the curtain on here are the hooks. A great solution for those who live in a rented apartment or who simply lazy to drill holes in the wall.
2. Old necklaces lie idle? Make of them catches for curtains to give the room a bohemian look.
3. Change the seasonal plants in the garden is easy and fast: just put houseplants in pots. Pots in pots – and why this idea did not come to your mind before?
4. If your clothes are hanging on the mind hangers bright tape. Some bright summer dress on a hanger will look just great.
5. Hide the router on a book cover. And if the thought of dismembering books seem terrible to you, then take an old photo album or a hardcover.
6. Draw designs on light bulbs, and when the light they cast shadows on the cool walls of your home.
7. Hang upside down on a beautiful wreath hook, attached it to the door.
9. Rough rope on the curtains give the room a rustic or nautical style. Loud applause to those who can tie a rope to the real knots.
10. Cut inexpensive blanket in half, and get the cute curtains.
11. If you are missing a color, paint the side of the door. A good compromise if you want to paint a room in a bright pink, and against your neighbor.
13. Put a tin candle in a large vase – you’ll need a lot less filler, besides, the candle will stand more smoothly.
14. Pour the mouthwash into a carafe. Why not feel like an aristocrat?
15. Light the candles in the fireplace! Firewood? But who needs them?
16. Decorate inconspicuous fan colorful ribbons.
17. Coat the inside of the lamp shade sequins to create the effect of light reflection. A great alternative to a disco ball.
18. Divided painted walls create a feeling of higher ceilings.
19. Tie a shower curtain on the bows, and not on the metal rings that are rusting.
20. Make holes in the dark lamp shade to create a “star” effect.
21. Make a great family picture and hang it on the wall.
22. Use sticky paper to first figure out how your photos will look or paintings on the walls, and only then drill the holes.
24. A narrow bookcase – a great way to fill an empty corner of the room.
26. Water + cornstarch = Easy removable fabric wall.
30. Instead lamps hang on the hook for shelf light bulb on a cord. It would look great in a room minimalist. The rope can be painted or colored duct tape to close up funny.
31. How to hang a picture or shelf quickly and smoothly? Measure the distance, cut the duct tape of this size, glue it to the wall and safely drill a hole in each end.
32. Quick and easy alternative to the shelves – the ladder and brackets.
33. One-color window shade on the window can be covered with a cloth, sticking it on the hot glue.
35. Similarly, we can proceed with the unsightly rug by the door.