Some Amazing Unknown Historical Photographs
Another amazing collection of historical photographs tell how is it that our world is changing rapidly over the years. Flying decades, changing geographical and political maps, people are born and die, and all that remains in the memory of those times – photos. “The Beatles”, singing for 18 people and a half years before become world famous, the first in the history of a telephoto lens, the transportation of an apartment building, and much more – in another stunning collection of historic photographs.
(Total 28 photos)
1. Stripper on the trading floor Toronto Stock Exchange, the end of the 1970s.
2. The foreskin or death: Pakistani soldier checks whether circumcised man (ie Muslim or Hindu) during the Bangladesh Liberation War, 1971.
3. Picnic on the highway during the 1973 oil crisis.
4. Because of the strong headwind on landing aircraft crashed into a truck that was far away from the runway, 1976.
5. Spielberg during the filming of the first movie about Indiana Jones, 1980.
6. Points that were on John Lennon on the day of his assassination, 1980.
7. Transporting the first Indian satellite, 1981.
8. Black policeman protects members of a racist organization KKK protesters from 1983.
9. Dmitry Medvedev in his youth, 1986. (Sam Russian Prime denies the authenticity of this photo.)
10. Move the 7600-ton multi-family residential buildings, which held to pave the boulevard in the Romanian city of Alba Iulia, 1987.
11. Hannah Stilley – was born in 1746, the picture was taken in 1840. Apparently, this woman became the oldest man who was photographed.
12. A well-known fighter for the protection of nature, animal painter and biologist Carl Akeley with leopard attacked him, whom he killed with his bare hands, 1896.
13. The world’s first telephoto lens, 1900.
14. collapsed ceiling in the building of the Russian parliament, in 1907.
15. Beggar runs for the crew of the British King George V, in 1920.
16. Printing on entrance to the tomb of Tutankhamun, 1922 (print remained untouched for 3245 years).
17. Workers ‘Fiat’ racing on the roof of the company’s first plant in Turin, Italy, in 1923.
18. Company naked teens running away from a female police officer, Hyde Park, London. 1926.
19. opium den in Singapore, 1941.
20. It looked like a flight simulator in 1942.
21. Load the first hard disk in the plane 5MB PanAm, 1965.
22. Audrey Hepburn shopping with her pet, 1958.
23. Basseynomobil in New York, 1960.
24. Che Guevara and Fidel Castro on fishing, in 1960.
25. The dining room for employees ‘Disney’, 1961.
26. Morning Train, Japan, 1964.
27. Prague Spring of 1968: Soviet soldier pursues a guy throwing stones at a tank. 1968.
28. A man is working on a new computer model, 1968.