A LJ Blogger got some berlin street art, its a mixure of Beautiful but different play of colors found here and there in the city,
In the words of Maker…
Have a look….
1. “Accidentally” found in the yards .. Unexpected and beautiful. Dark – it’s not paint .. it left rust. (By xi-design)
2. District: Kreuzberg .. Not far from the subway station Görlitzer Bahnhof
3. The same area. Pictures of the wall I saw on the Internet .. but have not figured out where it is. And on Saturday it just took place and turned on my route. (By ROA)
4. When I left, met with a group of English-speaking tour guide who told us about the creation of this drawing … Interesting)
5. In my opinion, very cool. (Astronaut / Cosmonaut by Victor Ash)
6. And here it is – the same “another place,” I wanted to see. It was “the epicenter striarta” in Berlin. Something like an abandoned factory grounds on which a pair of clubs, bars and even a climbing wall (located near the station Warschauer Straße)
7. This is not a pattern … that sticker / poster. They are rarely funky .. but this author (El Bocho) in Berlin is quite famous many of his posters are very beautiful.
8. Based on the author’s website, here are these two works – very new) (Little Lucy by El Bocho)
10. By FALKLAND?