Weird and Unique Packaging Designs
So pack the goods – a real art!
We regularly publish all the fun out of the design, including package design. That’s what attracts the eye and makes you want to blow the product home. Summing up the year, in this review we share the most creative, functional and innovative solutions in packaging design, which appeared and delighted us in 2014.
1. Japanese packing peaches
2. Juice Birdy. Designer Mats Ottdal.
3. Toilet paper
4. The designer Kazuaki Kawahara invented packaging in the form of fruit flavored for toilet paper.
5. Coffee beans Wise Beans. Designer Fiona Huang.
6. Wine with Homer and Marge Simpson
7. Belarusian designer Konstantin Bolimond inspired by the works of artist Pieter Mondrian created the artistic expression of Homer and Marge Simpson in wine bottles.
8. Rainbow pencils
9. The designer Duncan Shotton.
10. Cups with mood
11. Came up with them in the ADA Backbone branding.
12. Vodka Democracy. The bottle is made in the form of a bomb and put in a suitcase. Red start button – a wineglass. When Removing the covers with her tear protective jumper.
13. Nuts Go Nutz
14. Celi Designer Tyler (Tyler Cheli), USA.
15. Design of candy to reduce appetite by Alexey Seoeva.
16. Beer. Remark Studio SRL, Romania.
17. Vitamins for children Vitaminus Box. Agency Fox in Sox, Russia.
18. Packing for spices. Author Alexander Istratov.
19. Useful packaging Coca-Cola
20. Together with Coca-Cola agency Ogilvy & Mather China gave a second life to the famous plastic bottle.
21. A game for learning foreign languages. Invented in the studio Amelung Design GmbH.
22. Cookies. Created by New Zealand studio THINK Packaging.
23. Headphones. Project packaging for Sony headphones from designer Csilla Kásler.
24. Cheese Little Twig Farm’s. Student work from the designer Xiao Han.
25. Design of Tony Moly.
26. Cream Tony Moly
27. Shirokuma. Designer Ishikawa Ryuta.
28. Milk in the style of Jack Daniel’s. Agency Ennemm packed Icelandic milk like whiskey.
29. The bottle-glass for alcohol
30. The Korean Agency Innovative Design Service Think of a packaging for alcoholic beverages
31. Tea-lotus. Studio ACHU! Studio of Ecuador.
32. Sewing Supplies
33. The design of the studio Gwyn M. Lewis.