Recipe for an unusual but very refreshing salad is perfect to cheer you for a hot summer day. The main character here is a watermelon! An unusual combination of ingredients makes this creative salad particularly interesting and worthy of attention.
1. Ingredients that will crown the salad: red onion, goat cheese, olive oil and arugula in a pepper, sliced mango, tomato and bean sprouts.
2. 3. Cut a rectangular 5 cm thick piece of watermelon and place in freezer for 15-30 minutes. This watermelon salad may seem a little strange, but the taste – just delicious. The main thing – remove all the seeds of the watermelon!
4. Right – balsamic vinegar on the left – Campari Soda … a great drink to this refreshing salad.
5. Watermelon roll in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add salt to taste.
6. Place mango slices on top, and then – arugulu.
7. Add all remaining ingredients – goat cheese should be added last. Beautifuly lay the tomatoes, onions, beans …
8. Always an ingredient makes the dish special. In this case, the goat cheese and onions must used.
9. Strange, but the combination of balsamic vinegar and watermelon, works fine.
10. With the exception of goat cheese, this salad is practically vegan.
11. With Salad you can drink Campari with soda mixed with blackberry lemonade in a glass with ice and slices of lime.
12. 13. 14. A watermelon from the refrigerator, will be even colder so will perfectly refreshes on a hot summer day.
15. Preparation of this salad takes less than 10 minutes.