On the NYC Subway, conductors must point at a sign whenever they stop at a station to prove they are paying attention. It may seem tedious, but pointing and calling is a method in occupational safety for avoiding mistakes by pointing at important indicators and calling out the status.
Silly signs are used to make the conductors laugh in this lighthearted video.
Signs they used:
• You are not wearing pants right now
• You have taken a selfie while driving
• You have seen a passenger naked
• Shoot the target with your laser finger [bullseye]
• You are dead sexy
• You still love Thomas The Tank Engine
• Snape kills Dumbledore
• The 2nd Ave Subway is a lie
• NY is the greatest city in the world