All images on oddstuffmagazine.com are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the Copyright Fair Use Act. We at oddstuffmagazine.com take copyright violations very seriously. If you spotted an image that belongs to you and you don’t want it to be shown on this website, please let us know using this e-mail address: [email protected] We will delete it in a matter of hours and we will prevent from uploading it in the future.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy
oddstuffmagazine.com is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the internet by uploading, storing and displaying various media utilizing our services. We do not monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of the service. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the oddstuffmagazine.com website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify oddstuffmagazine.com in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
Your notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit oddstuffmagazine.com to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the webpages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow oddstuffmagazine.com to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Once A Proper Bona Fide Notification is Received:
It is our policy:
- To remove or disable access to the infringing material.
- To notify the content provider, member or user that it has been removed or that access has been disabled to the material.
- That repeat offenders’ access to the service will be terminated.
Send the information to [email protected]