Brit Adamski Josh (Josh Adamski) gained popularity thanks to the art of conceptual photography. He was born and lived most of his life in the UK but he is currently based in Israel. Adamski`s Most of the work is centered around water, because he lives near the beach and draws inspiration from the theme of the sea. His work plays an important role in abstraction. Josh handles images in a photo editor to make them more abstract and expressive. City, coast, parks and squares – all of that are here and now certainly is reflected in the amazing, fantastic photos of the author. They are not only delighted also a inspiration.
Ads by Google
1. Josh Adamski was born in 1948 in Britain, where he lived most of his life.
2. Josh was interested in photography since childhood, often begging for a camera from his father for his first experiments.
3. Due to accumulated author’s style, Adamski was the acknowledged master, who not only excelled in the development of digital imaging technology, but also in the semantic content of his masterpieces.
4. Today the name of Josh Adamski is famous among the masters of contemporary photography, photographers who not only skillfully presented their work, improving their digital processing, but also put them in a sense and the idea soul.
5. His motto, he said the phrase by Ansel Adams “You don’t take a photograph, you make it”, which can be translated as “Thou shalt not take pictures, you have to do a photo,” and specializes in mind-boggling, impressive, conceptual photography of the urban landscape.
6. Josh Adamski said that the rules create a good image does not exist: there are only good photographers whose work is breathtaking, even they are made by ignoring all the existing rules.
7. Josh Adamski captures stunning panoramas in the frame and turns them into works of art in its unusual, abstract manner.
8. Removed silhouettes add intrigue, flowing lines, blur some of the images have a mysterious serenity.
9. Soft lines and blurred silhouettes give the work an atmosphere of peace and masterful use of color allows you to send photos to the perception of the viewer in the right direction.
10. Adamski transfer his Pictures into another world that is full of peace and tranquility, but also like a special force that captures the spirit and not allow take your eyes off of fantastic pictures.