15 Best Adrenaline Rush Pictures of the Week – April25th to May 02nd, 2012
1. This stunt is called the “Severed Hand,” and it is the first of seven stunts on a trail deep in the mountains of Burnaby, British Columbia. Rider Ben Boyko.
2. This under represented sport.
3. A hiker looks out on a sea of clouds on Taiwan’s Holy Ridge, a hiking trail on and around Snow Mountain.
4. Peter Mendia surfing in Chile.
5. Cam McCaul Tail whipping a River Gap for NWD9.
6. 16-year-old Jake Teuton blowing our minds with this 70 foot Mega Launch in Revelstoke, British Columbia.
7. Kevin Bradley: Kickflip.
8. Fresh powder. Photo courtesy of Frode Sandbech.
9. A casual afternoon ski in Chugach National Forest, Alaska.
10. A person sits precariously on the edge in Trolltunga, Norway.
11. Mike Basich heli drop.
12. Standing on the edge of an unfinished building in Krasnoyarsk, Russia.
13. Michal Krol taking a break before the final stretch. Photo by Adam Kokot.
14. Ishod Wair: Frontside 360.
15. Dirt biker rounding a corner.