You all must have seen many phone booths and must have used them. A telephone booth also called telephone kiosk, telephone call box or telephone box is a small structure furnished with a payphone and designed for a telephone user’s convenience. You can use them anytime in your need. In the USA, Canada and Australia, “telephone booth” is used, while in the UK and the rest of the Commonwealth it is a “telephone box” or “phone-box”. Such a booth usually has a door to provide privacy and a window to let others know if the booth is in use.
But I bet you must have never seen such unusual and weird phone booths that we are going to display you in this article. These phone booths are so creative and innovative that they apparently gaze your attention and if you will see them somewhere in reality you won’t stop yourself from using them and clicking a photo of them to have you in your memory forever. This article contains pictures of unusual phone booths of sharks’s shape, made of ice, kitty shape phone booths, knitted phone booth, antique and hen shaped phone booths. Have a look…
- Shell Phone Booths in Cabo Frio, Brazil. Isn’t it looking very beautiful?
- No No, You are wrong. This is not done by any anti social element but this is made like this. Bansky’s Phone booth.
- One of the very large phone booth but don’t know how to make call from this… It is located in Itu, Brazil.
- This is one of the funny phone booth in Jeju, Korea. Looking like two people is sitting but they don’t want to talk.
- This is movable phone booth which can find in the great country Uganda. It can be moved from one place to another.
- What could be more beautiful and creative than this??? This phone booth is made of real ice… I am feeling cold.
- This phone booth is situated in London and saying that even I need clothes. Don’t you think these are stylish???
- These are the Swedish phonebooths which are more than 100 years old and are yet so stylish and look so modern.
- This creative phone booth in shark shape is created by artist Renald from Petrozavodsk and this can be called an art piece.