Bored of the cold? The sun a couple of days worth hide by us, and we have dreams of summer. Well, why do not really think about where and how you want to spend holiday …
That’s just let’s not ly idle by the pool or, even worse, in the country, 50 km from the city. Think wider! Why not plan an active holiday full of experiences? For example, snorkel in one of the most picturesque places in the world. Especially that we have prepared for you a list of such places.
1. Great Barrier Reef, Australia. It is so large that it is visible from space. Here is what to do and what to see.
2. Xcaret, Mexico. This river runs right through the ancient Mayan village.
3. Yucatan, Mexico. If you like flamingos, this place is for you. Yucatan attracts many of these beautiful birds, looking for a place to nest.
4. Cafu, Maldives. Velassaru – private island, around which you can peacefully and quietly swimming and snorkelling.
See also issue – Maldives and ocean
5. Kia Ora Rangiroa, Tahiti. Best place in the area for snorkeling is just a few minutes from the luxurious over-water bungalows.
7. Prince Edward Island, Australia. This island is less than the State of Delaware, but offers exciting opportunities for divers.
8. Peanut Island, West Palm Beach, Florida. Weather and environment here – to match the Caribbean. And the price is much lower.
10. La Jolla Beach, San Diego, California. Also known as the Seal Beach. Divers here escorted hundreds of seals.
11. Hanauma Bay, Hawaii. The marine environment is carefully guarded, so here you can see a truly unique creatures.
12. Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. The most popular part of the Cayman Islands. The water here is crystal clear and full of different species of animals and plants.
13. Dean’s Blue Hole, Bahamas. “Blue Hole” – this is the entrance to the ancient cave system. And Dean’s hole is considered the deepest in the world.
14. Anse Chastanet Resort, St. Lucia. Located in the heart of the marine reserves of Saint Lucia and surrounded by coral reefs, ideal for snorkeling.
15. Elbow Beach, Florida. Perfect location for honeymooners … who love to swim. There are many underwater caves quite romantic.
16. Crystal River, Florida. At this point, you can swim with the manatees! They are even willing to pose for a photo.
17. Buck Island Reef, Santa Cruz. There is an underwater trail, which is easy to “roam” on the coral reef and get to Turtle Beach.
18. Bimini Island, Bahamas. Here you can feed the stingrays with hands and “hang” with 20 dolphins in the crystal-blue waters.
19. Silver Bank, Dominican Republic. Off the coast of the Dominican Republic, you can swim with whales, humpbacks.
20. Hol Chan Marine Reserve, Belize. It is known that abound here dozens of nurse sharks, pickerels, stingrays and representatives of the family ronkovye. If you want to get closer to wild fish, which usually swim at depth, it is – the same place.
21. Paxos, Greece. Caribbean place – not the only place with incredible opportunities for snorkeling.
22. Catedral Cove, Hahei, New Zealand. Hahei – amazing beach with pink sand and enjoy its beauty lovers can swim at any depth.
23. Cala Sa Calobra, Majorca, Spain. One of the most beautiful anchors on the Balearic Islands. Amazing lighting, flash underwater photos here do not need.
24. Calanques de SORM, France. Calanques – it caves with steep rocks and on the coast between Marseille and Cassis length of 20 km is full of them.
25. Sardinia, Italy. The most amazing place for diving and snorkeling – northeast Sardinia.