1. The Batmobile was a 1955 Lincoln Futura concept car adapted by George Barris. It featured the Batphone, a Bat Eye Switch and Bat Smoke and was used in the television.
2. The Ectombile, or Ecto-1 was used in the 1984 comedy Ghostbusters. The paranormal exterminator service Ghostbusters used.
3. Genevieve is a 1904 Darracq that regularly takes part in the annual London to Brighton Veteran Car Run. It was the star of the 1953.
4. For 2005’s ‘Batman Begins’ and 2008’s ‘The Dark Knight’ the Batmobile underwent yet another makeover.
5. Herbie (seen here in its third adventure, Herbie Goes To Monte Carlo (1977) is the world’s favourite Volkswagen Beetle.
6. The 1982 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am – which was the crime fighting ‘K.I.T.T’ (Knight Industries Two Thousand) of the hit 1980.
7. Back To The Future (1985) was the first of a time-travelling trilogy featuring a DeLorean DMC-12. Undoubtedly the most famous.
8. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (1968) was the flying car driven by Dick Van Dyke.
9. The Italian Job, a film from 1969 featuring Michael Caine and Noël Coward, had a famous getaway chase featuring Mini Coopers.
10. Five blue 1966 Ford Thunderbird cars were used in the making of the Oscar-winning classic ‘Thelma and Louise’ (1991).