A new book from the Cloud Appreciation Society
1. This photo of a lenticular or Flying Saucer cloud on Lion’s Head in Cape Town, taken by Mary Hemsworth, is featured in a new book called Clouds That Look Like Things, published by the Cloud Appreciation Society.
2. Mick Jagger’s lips over Nottingham, spotted by Peter Beardsley
3. Andy Murray over Traigh beach, Arisaig, near Mallaig on the Scottish western coast, spotted by Peter Rowell
4. Red snapper by Gavin Tobin. Spotted in the sky over the Blasket Islands, County Kerry, Ireland.
5. Shark, spotted on a drive from Marrakech to Agadir, Morocco, by Ellen Claire Ward
6. Dolphins at play, spotted by David Holbrooke over Sausalito, California
7. Right turn only, spotted by Rowena Coutts at Endeavour Hills, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
8. “YOU ARE HERE” – over Milford Sound, New Zealand, spotted by John Gray
9. Seahorse over Eltham, Victoria, Australia, spotted by Alan C Tough
10. Cloud waterfall, spotted by Captain Gianni Cerutti on final approach to runway 23 in Geneva, Switzerland