Winter Still Continues in europe and taking a real test of common people who are trying to keep themselves warm. Switzerland is cold enough to roam, but on Lake Geneva, nature is creating a real ice sculptures on one of the most beautiful waters in Europe. Have a look …
1. Amazing ice sculptures out of the water, crashed on the shore of Lake Geneva. (AP)
2. The dog tries to go on the ice next to the car on the frozen shores of Lake Geneva in Switzerland. (By Sauquet Alain)
3. These are the ice sculptures can be found on Lake Geneva.
4. Ice-covered tree on the bank of Lake Geneva.
5. Ice-covered boats.
6. One might think that this photo was taken somewhere in the far north, not in the center of Europe.
7. 8. A man walks past a car covered with ice on the bank of Lake Geneva in Versoix.
9. Car Door Handle in Versoix.
10. And like Greenland or the North Pole.
11. Children roaming on the ice.
13. People Photographing next to the car which was completely frozen.
14. Frozen slide in Geneva.
15. A resident of the town Kirsty Griffiths said.”Their are alot of frozen Versoix cars here. We know that it is better not to leave the car on the street, especially near the lake, when the scale of the thermometer falls lower and lower. “(Kirsty Griffiths)
16. Frosty landscape. (Kirsty Griffiths)
19. Few more photos of the ice scenery of Lake Geneva from the local resident Mike Gerard. (Mike Gerard)
20. An incredible work of nature.
21. 22. Diving and swimming is prohibited.
23. Lake Geneva is the largest in the Alps and the second largest freshwater lake in Central Europe.
24. The area of the lake is 582 km ², length – 73 km, width – 14 km. Altitude – 372 m (AP)