In order to have a happy married life. Make sure you keep these Feng shui tips in mind-
1. Color is a very important part of Feng Shui. Try splashing some pink or light red on the walls. Decorations can be used in pink, yellow or brown which are colors known to attract and improve love and relations. Increase passion in your relationship by the usage of fire elements in the room like red curtains. However do not overdo it.
2. Direction- the Southwest corner of your home is the corner that governs the luck of love, romance and relationships. Natural crystals are especially effective for energizing the Southwest corner of your home. Place a crystal on the Southwest corner of your living room or bedroom to activate and enhance your romance luck. You can keep cream colored ceramic vase with artificial yellow flowers in this area too.
3. Mattress – Do not buy or use used mattresses in the bed as you never know what energy they have accumulated from previous owners. Also do not use two separate mattresses in the bed.
4. Bed- Do not place the bed under a sloped ceiling. Beds with built-in storage drawers underneath are considered bad in Feng shui. Bed also should not be placed in line with any doors of the room. In addition to a good headboard make sure to have a good supporting wall behind your bed. The Bed should be accessed from both sides. It is also advisable not to sleep under the window. Placing nightstands on both sides of the bed is a good idea as long as it does not have pointed edges. A chandelier above your bed also is bad Feng Shui. Also make sure you do not have furniture with sharp ends pointing towards the bed even if it is in the farthest corner of the room. Also make sure to keep all doors in the bedroom closed at night
5. Mirrors: Facing the bed or on the ceiling is considered bad in Feng Shui. Keep the mirrors out of the bedroom if possible or keep it covered when not in use.
6. Mend Relationships- Are you someone who need to recover from a break up then the first thing you need to throw away is all the clutter of the old relationships like photographs, mementos or anything reminding of the previous relationship. Removing old relationship energy also means that you have to throw away the love letters or the old sheets which you used. If you want to attract a new romantic partner you need to give up the old and make sure to make space for the new person in your home.
7. Electronics- Keep the television out of your bedroom. Let your bedroom not be your TV room. Still if you want to keep it keep it covered when not in use. Television sets should not face bed directly.
8. Use Pairs- Use love symbols in pair by way of pictures or figurines. Some symbols can be love birds, mandarin ducks, pair of geese etc. If you have photos or paintings, make sure that there are two people in it. If you have one side table, you should have two. If you have pillows on your couch, make sure that there are in pairs.
9. Things to Avoid- Avoid water symbols in the room including aquariums or pictures of rivers, waterfalls etc. Avoid decorating the bedroom with potted plants or artificial or fresh flowers.
10. Maintain Balance- Remove imbalance by making sure, there is equality on both sides of the bed – same end tables, lamps, equal candles…. on each side of the bed.