Cat Pickles was simple stray cat from Boston … Although it is not simple, because she was different and very impressive size. Compassionate citizens took him to the shelter where lined up a whole line of people looking to take a giant cat, who was nicknamed Kotozavr Rex. Happy couple in love was the hosts Andrew and Emily Zarvos Malysz.
1. Meet the cat nicknamed “Kotozavr Rex”, which is surprising for its size.
2. The weight of this giant is almost 10 pounds …
3. A length from tip to tail, paws is 91 cm!
4. More recently, the giant has been an inhabitant of Boston Animal Shelter. When the photo-giant cat appeared in the net, immediately found about five dozen wishing to become his masters. In the photo: Kotozavra holds one of the workers of a shelter.
5. And about a month ago Kotozavr moved into a new house. His new owners was a young couple from Boston. Andrew Malysz and Emily Zarvos declared unanimously that it was love at first sight.
6. When the couple saw this cat online Massachusetts community to protect animals, they immediately went to the shelter.
7. And now a month since Pickles enjoying life in their house, taking place on the couch where they could sit three people and overeating favorite cat food.
8. Employees of the shelter told that Kotozavra previously took the family from Canada, but there he did not get along with other cats, since it’s a really cool character.
9. Let us hope that life with new owners for the cat giant will be long and happy.
10. At least Andrew and Emily are happy with this neighborhood.
“I’m so happy that we got him – says Emily – He’s the best pet that you can imagine.”