Blogger - samsebeskazal: Looking at the hundreds of people with cameras, they all are gathered a few days ago in the area of 42nd Street.”
1. So why did they all come back?
2. Why there is crowd on the bridge that goes over the street?
3. What are they all waiting for?
4. What a look?
5. Why climb on the roof racks and foreign cars, forced them for a better view?
6 Every second a new photograph?
7. Why is a crowd on a double solid?
13. Everything is much simpler. Four times a year in New York, there is a phenomenon called Manhettenhendzhem. This is when the sun goes down in the middle of the streets running from the Hudson to the East River. Get something like this.
16. Every year a crowd of photographers gather more and more. The best places occupied for many hours. I think that the people standing in the front row on the bridge come in the morning. The long wait is not in vain, and at the moment when the sun appears in the street, the people rises up camera, spoiling each other view, bouncing, kicking, throws herself under a car, blocking the road and ready to go to great lengths for the sake of the promised frame. I am genuinely surprised that dispenses with the victims of such passions at the moment.
18. The fact that the sun will not be all normal people, it became clear a few hours before sunset. The entire bottom half of the sky was covered with thick gray clouds, but it still did not stop thousands of people come to known points and stand there in the hope that suddenly peep ray. Ray did not show up, and by all this action looked a little crazy. There is a huge crowd with photographic equipment and removes every second 42nd Street and gray sky above it. Someone runs into the middle of someone falls on the asphalt, someone even launched drone to get the best view. If nothing happens. Street, houses, cars. As usual. Passers-wrapped, cars honk and stop drivers turning his head and did not realize what had happened.