November 6, 1492 Christopher Columbus on the island of Cuba for the first time met with a strange custom of the Indians – smoking. Since then, this is very “affectionate” custom first conquered the entire world, and now all the same the world tries to deal with it. Even if you are not a smoker, we invite you to see this collection is very eccentric but compelling anti-smoking posters from different countries and make sure that you are doing it right. Also, you may be able to convince someone of your loved ones and friends who have not yet made their choice in favor of quitting.
1. Smoking is harmful to your breath. France.
3. Children breathe more air, absorbing more toxins. Quit smoking. India.
4. Smoking – the most stupid way to commit suicide. Stop being silly. Peru.
5. Cigarette smoking people. Canada.
7. On the day 14,000 people die from smoking. Romania.
10. Wedges s*x machine? Give up smoking. Finland.
11. Cigarettes kill more. (The poster is laid out 13,000 cigarettes).Brazil.
12. Smoking – it means to be a slave to tobacco. France.
14. “A lot of smoke, ma’am?” Indonesia.
16. Smoking kills. Israel.
17. Welcome to the country of Marlborough! USA.