Photographer Peter Lippman a great artist – amazing “homeroom”, created striking still lifes in the style of post-modernism. He takes off with the same success bottles, food, people, landscapes, jewelry and shoes. However, the latter two categories are listed here, they are just different , little unusual and unique , have a look……..
1. Peter Lippmann is a photographer, an American by birth, living in Paris. He specializes in still life, advertising and magazine photography, but claims that he always love to shoot landscapes and portraits.
2. The author is well known in the advertising world, especially in France, Italy and the United States.
3. His clients include such well-known brands such as Cartier, Audemars Piquet, Furterer, SFR, SNCF, Louboutin.
4. Peter works with a lot of glossy magazines. He is appreciated in Vogue, New York Times, Marie Claire (FR) and Le Figaro.
5. His photographs are made in the spirit of postmodernism, they are elegant, they present feelings and emotions.
6. Lippmann’s work is distinguished not only postmodernism, but also a marked influence of many artists rendering of feelings and emotions. Lippman says with pride that he was influenced by many artists such as Andy Warhol, Rene Magritte and others.
7. Peter Lippman also produced photographs for an encyclopedia of medicinal plants «Les Vertus Des Plantes» publishing house Les Editions Du Chene.
8. This fabulous series of medicinal plants was first exhibited at the gallery Barry Singer (Petaluma, CA).
9. Peter Lippman talent is appreciated in the world of high fashion, and his pictures always amaze with its uniqueness and originality.