Office is the place, where we spend the same amount of time as in bed. Therefore, it is not surprising that many employers are struggling to make their office comfortable. After all, this depends critically on the productivity of employees. Someone is trying to make offices of nature, and someone is trying to recreate nature in the “urban jungle”. Here are some of the most interesting offices in the world…may be you want join them or may be not..have a look…
1. Office in the toy Auto tracking.
2. Company Invention Land, apparently believes that its employees must work quickly and intently. How? They employed drivers of racing cars. Because one of its offices located in the middle of a huge toy of auto racing.
10. Invention Land the most creative company in the world. This is the third item in our list of the Strange Offices in the World. They made it in the form of a pirate ship with a menacing one-eyed captain of the plastic at the helm. But jobs for employees located on the deck of the brig.
12. Swedish ISP Bahnhof Office is located in a bomb shelter during the Cold War. The design of this office is made in an appropriate style – though there is recent underground shelter earthlings after a global catastrophe that occurred on the surface of the planet.
16. No, the office of the Goethe Institute in Barcelona is not located in the virtual space. Just reception looks like you are in a grid of the movie “Tron” and “Tron 2: Legacy.” Moreover, due to the projectors sometimes it seems as if the walls are moving.
18. The owners of Russian companies TWIGA who long time lived in Tanzania, then they moved to Moscow, they love giraffes (even the word “tviga” is from the Swahili language, it means “giraffe”). In the same office of the company you can found 836 figures and images of this wonderful animal.
20. Most strange part of this list. But in this company, staff decided to change something, not the office!!! but the appearance of staff. The leadership of this British company has offered its office workers a “N*k*d Friday”, that is the last working day of one of the weeks, they come to work absolutely n*k*d. The reason for this unusual move was the struggle with low working spirit, this company established during the World Economic Crisis. Staff supported the proposal. Not only he!!! as you can see in the picture.