Again some interesting facts but this time its about most important part of our body Brain…
2. The most rapid brain development occurs between the ages of 2 to 11 years.
3. Regular prayer reduces respiratory rate and normalizes the wave oscillations of the brain, contributing to the process of self-healing organism. Religious people go to 36% less likely to see a doctor than others.
4. The more educated people, the less likely the disease of the brain. Intellectual activity is the production of extra tissue, compensating patients.
5. Lesson strange activity – the best way to brain development. Communicate with those who exceed you in intelligence, is also a potent brain development.
6. Signals in the human nervous system reaches speeds 288 km / h. With age the speed reduced by 15 percent.
7. The world’s largest donor marrow is of a religious order Sisters of teachers in Mankato, Minnesota. The nuns in their posthumous testaments donated 700 units of science of the brain.
8. The highest level of intellectual development (IQ) showed Marilyn Vos Savant Mach from Missouri, At the age of ten years she had an average IQ for a 23-year-olds. She managed to pass the most difficult test for entry into the privileged Mega Society, which includes only about three dozen people who have such a high IQ, which is found in only 1 person in a million.
9. The highest national average IQ in the world of the Japanese -111. In 10 percent of the Japanese index above 130.
10. Sverhfotograficheskaya memory belongs to Creighton Carvell who is capable of at a glance to remember the sequence of cards in six separate packs (312 pieces). Usually in our Life, we use 5-7 percent of capacity of the brain. It is hard to imagine how many committed and discovered a man, he still uses at least as much. Why do we have a margin of safety, scientists have not yet figured out.