17 Places to See Before you Die
The world is amazing. There are so many interesting, wonderful, inexplicable. See Paris and die? You should see more in life at least like some areas of this post! Though even to die too early and meaningless – because the world is still so much unknown!
1. Skougafoss Falls in southern Iceland.
2. The town of Colmar in northeastern France.
3. Lavender fields in Provence, France.
4. The night sky over the Indian Ocean.
5. Swiss capital Bern.
6. Wisteria Gardens of Kawachi in Kitakyushu, Japan.
7. Dawn at the memorial to veterans of the Vietnam War in the District of Columbia.
8. Tunnel of love in Klevan, Ukraine.
9. Wulong Karst landscape in China.
10. Japanese forest.
11. Zhangye Danxia landform in Gansu, China
12. Ostantsevaya Shiprok Mountain in New Mexico.
13. Washington, DC, during the cherry blossom festival.
14. Sunset in Fyalbaka, Sweden.
15. Region Landmannalaugar in Iceland.
16. Japanese Garden in Portland.
17. The waterfall near the town of Ogun in Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan.
18. Forest in Colorado.