20 Best Tattoos of the Week – Aug 07th to Aug 14th, 2012
Check out the best weekly tattoos……………..
1. Murder of crows/ Randall flagg
2. Barcelona Stained Glass Toro tattoo done by Javier @ Urbe Tattoo in Sevilla, Spain
3. My First Color Piece, done by Cindy Vega in Philadelphia PA. I can’t stop staring at it with a big dorky grin plastered to my face.
4. Finished: Chakra tattoos, done by Shane O’Neill, DE
5. “Absolution” tattoo design by me
6. The correct way to cover-up a shitty tattoo – Tim Pangburn of Art Machine (Philly)
7. Chest Piece (a cover up) by Dennis Pase, Five Star Tattoo, Louisville KY
8. Waiting for the day kids ask me “what’s that?”
9. My Completed Mucha Half Sleeve, Samantha Smith, Canada
10. MDone by Chad Koeplinger at Horitaka’s State of Grace in San Jose
11. If You’re Stupid Enough To Get That Tattoo, I’ll Give You An A.’
12. I just found r/tattoo, here is a portrait of my best friend.
13. The correct way to cover-up a shitty tattoo [v2] – Tim Pangburn of Art Machine (Philly)
14. Enchanting steampunk tattoo by the talented Stefano Alcantara
15. Tattoo Art by French Artist Xoil (14 Pictures)
16. Zen Shorts panda by Andy @ Xtreme Tattoo in TX
17. A couple star wars tattoos by Scotty Munster at Olde Town Tattoo St. Cloud Minnesota
18. Dia de los Muertos – artist Kenneth Bryan of Intimate Body Art Studios in Glenside, PA (a year ago!)
19. C3PO day of the dead – done by Josh Crain at Think Ink in Norman, OK.
20. Seahorse by Becca GB at Hand of Glory in Brooklyn, NY
(Visited 2,860 time, 1 visit today)