20 Best Tattoos of the Week – Mar 28th to Apr 03th, 2013
Check out the amazing unique design of this week….
1. My buddy Aaron Peters from Bugaboo Tattoos did this. How did he do?
2. We just took on an apprentice. These are a few of her drawings (Biro pen)
3. My second tattoo, cherry blossoms by JJ Linayao at Siick Tattoos- Los Angeles, CA
4. finished tree half sleeve by Oak Adams at Painted Temple in SLC,UT
5. Got my old tribal lasered and covered with a sailing ship by Cap Szumski, Timeless Tattoo, Atlanta, GA
6. Probably the nicest use of white ink I’ve seen. Easy Sacha @ Mystery Tattoo Club. Not mine.
7. Adventure Time sleeve by Chelsea Rhea @ Amulet Tattoo, St. Pete FL
8. UPDATED-Secret of NIMH sleeve by Joey Ortega, Austin, TX
9. I’ve been a diabetic since I was 8. Diet Sundrop eased my transition into a radically new diet at that age. I’m not a religious person so to speak so this is an homage to what I consider to be a saint. (Artwork and tattoo by Josh Payne-formerly Artfuel, now Ascend Gallery in New York)
10. Saint Claire (in progress) by Adam @ Rose Gold’s Tattoo, San Francisco, CA
11. My bad ass velociraptor (Dave Tevenal, Memento Ink, Columbus, OH)
12. Majoras mask WIP. Part of my coming Zelda sleeve. Done by Linn Theres @ Memento tattoo, Oslo.
13. My spruce tree, done by Eddie Oakes at Artfuel in Wilmington, NC
14. My Owl Tattoo (outline) done by Thomas Sinnamond at Insight Studios, Chicago, IL
15. Giant Squid tattoo -Premium Tattoo, Oakland CA
16. Raven. Finally got my first tattoo at age 26. Sketch drawn by myself. Tattoo artist: Vladimir from House of Ink, Denmark.
17. My nerdy tattoo with dopamin and serotonin molecules. by IguanasArte
18. Medusa, first session by Bernard Dunn @ Classic Tattoo Las Vegas
19. My bearded skull – by Jakub Settgast; still a little bloody 😉
20. Here’s my Tobias piece from Omar at Allstar Tattoos in St. Louis, MO from the original art by Dave Quiggle (with permission from Quiggle). (xpost from /r/arresteddevelopment)