20 Best Tattoos of the Week – Sept 11th to Sept17th, 2012
Check out the best tattoos weekly collection to get a unique style………..
1. Bad Ass Seniors!
2. As requested, a Non-Instagram version of my henna-style tattoo by Kim of Prix in Hollywood.
3. My Velma tattoo by Jay Wheeler at Eternal Tattoo in Livonia MI
4. Some paws for my puppy that died from a tumor
5. After nearly six years of doodling it everywhere, I finally got this tattooed! By the lovely Jenny at the Tattooed Teapot in Manchester, UK.
6. My Henna-Style Tattoo by Kim Durham of Prix in Hollywood
7. Getting it colored soon, I really like how it came out!
8. Don’t know much about tattoos, but this guy is talented.
9. Healed tattoos are what you live with
10. My puffin – Done by Ina at Icelandic Tattoo Expo
11. Memorial tattoo for my son. Artist: Greg Votaw; Galveston Tattoo Corner, Galveston, TX.
12. Raven & Skull by Scott Spencer @The Inkery, Austin,TX FINISHED!
13. Blue Lotus and Dragon Claw (Adam Sky, Rose Gold’s Tattoo, San Francisco, California)
14. Got my first tattoo! What do you think Reddit?
15. First tattoo – in honor of my brother who lost his battle with cancer a year and a half ago.
16. My first tattoo paying tribute to the building blocks of existence. Done by Dave at Inksomnia in Alpharetta, GA.
17. My first tattoo. Done by Andrew Sicad at Voodoo Tattoo in Las Vegas, NV.
18. NES. Scott Falbo, Apocalypse Tattoo, Seattle, WA
19. Japanese/Samurai sleeve with amazing color
20. Interested in getting a similar tattoo. What is this style usually called?