4. The first six primary mirror segments of the James Webbs Space Telescope being prepped for final cryogenic acceptance testing.
5. I’m not totally sure on what the machine is… but it is located at the Sandia National Laboratories, Center for Integrated Nanotechnologies (CINT). But whatever it is, it looks awesome.
6. 50,000 ton press in Cleveland aircraft factor
7. Cockpit of the Bell X-1 ‘Glamorous Glennis’
8. RC race car chassis setup
9. Pratt & Whitney F135 engine with lift fan (from F35B)
10. Granite Rock Crusher.
11. The Otter in its natural environment. Originally built in the 50′s, it still rocks
12. USS Nimitz propeller while ship is in dry dock
13. Wrecked Grove RT635C Rough Terrain Crane
14. The Prague Astronomical Clock
15. Arecibo Observatory
16. Merkava Mk4 tank firing- Israel Defense Forces 188th Brigade Training Day, March 2008.
17. The Z machine in New Mexico is the world’s largest x-ray generator, designed to test materials in extreme conditions. The lines are an electric discharge that occurs because of the machine’s incredibly high voltage (we are talking 290 terawatts)