1. Bracelet that I made out of an old Sterling Fork
2. I’m sick of pretending!
3. I was touring randomly through northern France, and I ran into this; I felt so little.
4. Bubbles – Just finished for a friend
5. Edge dancer By Michael Whelan
6. I’m doing a 30-day drawing challenge, this is my day 2. Favorite Animal.
7. Here is my attempt at drawing a peacock
8. I forged my own wedding ring out of a sandwich of Gibeon Meteorite & nickel tooling steel with a double helix twist using Japanese mokume techniques. It’s probably the single most amazing thing I’ve made for myself. Progress Pics galore
9. DIY cover art for my band’s upcoming record titled ‘Zebra Dreaming.’
10. I must say, i’m extremely proud of these watercolor pieces. Let me know what you think.
11. Part of my senior thesis exhibition I weld metal beasts.
12. I was at a track meet and this girl asks for pens and paper 20 minutes later…
13. Acrylic on board
14. I create single pages from fantastical nonexistent storybooks. This is Boy Robot, meeting a strange and disturbing gentleman.
15. Soaring Eagle, my first acrylic painting
16. I crammed oil pastels until they practically broke to draw a mammoth like a savage cave man
17. 5-hour graphite portrait from life
18. My First Colored Sketch
19. Mother Teresa
20. Watercolor and ink pens
21. I threw a Unicorn into my class Self Portrait; there wasn’t a rule against it.
22. Identify this great oil painting I just found in a dumpster.
23. damn near 12 hours: 25×18 inch pastel and conte
24. Final for my Japanese Calligraphy class.
25. Dissected artists
26. Pencil drawing I did last summer.
27. Acrylic on canvas
28. Elephant I just finished in ink, gouache, and prism color pencils.