1. Submarine rescue ship USS Pigeon
2. McLaren F1 engine bay
3. Senior Project, computer controlled turret
4. The biggest Dust Collector I have ever seen, me as ref (some big fans too)
5. Large Pinion (0.5 DP) from my work, album in comments
6. Aston Martin Vantage V600 Twin Supercharged Engine
7. Mazda BP engine with individual throttle bodies
8. LNER Peppercorn Class A1 60163 Tornado (Completed in 2008)
9. Massive loader at a limestone mine. For reference, I’m in the orange and 6′ 4″.
10. Drum Mixer – Indiana
11. Bigger dust collector. Yes I had to be that guy. I am six rungs tall by that ladder.
12. Beechcraft Model 17 Staggerwing Propeller
13. Neumann Neander Hecklenker 1947
14. Larcan Solid State ATSC 24.1 kW Transmitter for the TV Station I Work At
15. The Sōya (a Japanese icebreaker) at the Museum of Maritime Science, Tokyo
16. RS-25D Engine
17. Working 1804 Carding Machine
18. This Wooden Hot Rod Is Powered By A Common Electric Drill. If there was ever a conspiracy-fueled argument to be made simultaneously for and against the auto industry’s lack of a decent electric car, it could be this beautiful, handmade vehicle by a few German university students.
19. Array of colors on an aged airplane air intake and pistons.
20. Coast Guard vessel near San Francisco on Golden Gate suicide patrol
21. Maid of the Mist VII (145 ton) tour boat dwarfed by the majesty of Niagara Falls
22. American Locomotive 4-4-0 Leviathan. Built from scratch and completed in 2009. It may still be America’s NEWEST operating steam locomotive
23. Massive front end loader
24. DHS patrol boat – 4x Mercury 225s
25. Rolls-Royce T406 internals – the engine that powers the MV-22 Osprey
26. RV Kilo Moana – twin hull oceanographic research ship owned by the US Navy and operated by the University of Hawaii
27. Testing models of the Sojourner, Spirit/Opportunity and Curiosity.
28. F-18 Landing at Farnborough Airshow, 2008
29. Brand new Komatsu WA1200
30. Old B.C. Ferry, Queen of Burnaby in her prime 1993 – Near Vancouver Island, B.C. – Canada
Ads by Google