June 3, 2004 in Brussels the deepest pool in the world was opened, named after the famous Jules Verne character, «Nemo 33.”It’s designed specifically for diving, and came up with his John Beernarts in 1996
1. Nemo 33 – a swimming pool at a depth of 33 meters .
2. The pool contains 2.5 million liters of water!
3. Opened in 2004, the pool is used for training divers for various studies, as well as for recreation.
4. The temperature of the water is kept at around 30 degrees due to the large number of solar panels.
5. The pool has two “body of water” and three “well”, the deepest of which is 6 m in diameter and reaches a peak in the 33 meters pool
6. The pool also has underwater “cave” for research.
7. Also, there are three “bubbles” in the pool that divers could fill their tanks with air, not rising to the surface.