Fly Geyser – a small man-made geothermal geyser, located in northwest Nevada. Deservedly called “one of the most beautiful sights of Nevada,” geyser is a little known destination not only for tourists but also for the residents of the state. Have a look and visit here ones…
1. Geyser was created in 1916 by accident, when these places were drilling the well to the well, but instead struck a geothermal pocket.
3. Since 1964, the boiling water began to break through to the surface, gradually creating an unusual landscape due to minerals in the water.
5. The walls of the geyser continued to grow and now.
6. According to the latest data, the height is about 1.5 meters.
7. Geyser constantly throws three streams of water.
8. Minerals, algae and cyanobacteria present in the water gives it such an unusual color.