Makoto Tozhiki – modern sculptor who creates his works using a combination of different types of illumination. However, his sculptures can be moved in space, as it is teleporting. Of course, they are teleported in a literal sense, but it feels like disappearing from one place, they occur at another. For example, the exhibition SaloneSatellite Makoto Tozhiki introduced his “man without a shadow,” which was teleported directly to the audience. In this set, you’ll see a collection of light sculptures under the title Master. They are simply beautiful and Unique.
1. Japanese artist Makoto Tozhiki most of his life worked with light in all its manifestations.
2. He create dynamic patterns from the LED, its a real three-dimensional sculpture.
3. In the photo, You can see the Light sculpture by Makoto Tojik, a statue of a full-length made up of hundreds of LED-light-emitting diodes located on the filaments.
4. 5. His works are based on the relationship between light and shadow. In the sculptures you can see how these elements can be managed and controlled to create the desired effect.
6. 7. 8. In the exhibition last summer SaloneSatellite, Makoto introduced his new LED installation, entitled “A man without a shadow.”
9. The distinguishing feature of this masterpiece is that if a man is transported to the place in which the viewer.
10. The effect of “teleportation” is created by the strings of LED light – blue light.
11. According to Makoto, In this visual effect, he tried to show the moment of teleportation – where the sculpture is still in the exhibition hall.
12. The works of Japanese have always attracted public attention with its bright unusual.
13. Another light sculpture from the series “Without a shadow.”
14. 15. The light turns off and the bird “disappear” from the cell.