Autumn colours: leaves across Britain begin to turn orange and red
1. As leaves change from green to yellows, reds and browns to signal the arrival of autumn, take the opportunity to capture the season with your camera and send the results.
2. A stag roars while wearing a crown of bracken during the rutting season in Richmond Park.
3. This aerial view shows autumn colours framing the historic 17th century Sudbury Hall in Derbyshire.
4. Telegraph reader Jon Stride sent us this lovely photo of autumn colours and the mirror-like surface on Sherborne Castle lake.
5. Telegraph reader Alistair Homer writes: I saw your request for autumn pictures and I thought I’d submit this picture.
6. Telegraph reader and regular ‘pictures of the day’ contributor Ian Wylie writes.
7. Telegraph reader Malcolm Richards took this lovely picture of golden autumn shades in the village of Lawrenny in Pembrokeshire.
8. Autumn colours on display are reflected in water at Burnby Hall Gardens, Pocklington, East Yorkshire
9. Bright red Virigina creeper leaves cover a building in Pollok Park, Glasgow. Send your photos of autumn colour in Britain.
10. A red deer stag roars in the early morning light in Richmond Park, London. Autumn sees the start of the rutting season where stags.