Apr 23, 2014

Home of Weird Pictures, Strange Facts, Bizarre News & Odd Stuff

Bagelheads – New Body Modification Trend from Japan .

Old traditional ways of body modification like piercing and tattooing is sooooo out!

[ad300] Bagelheads have completely taken over the world of miserable young people without any self-esteem.

Japan, the kingdom of weirdness and place where the freak show is always on, has came up with a completely new way of body modification popularly called bagelhead.

You will be amazed by the comments below the post, share your views with us..

bagelhead01

Bagelheads, because they weren’t pretty enough before

Saline solution drip is injected by professional piercers in a specific location, which causes over-the-top inflammation and swelling. Fortunately, the saline injections aren’t permanent. Bagel shapes only last for about 24 hours.

bagelhead02

Conservative bagelheads

The “hot spots” and most popular body parts for making bumps are forehead, where usually one or two bagels are made and arms with already well-known fake muscles.

bagelhead03

He’s trying to come up with the next great idea for mutilating his body

Apart from looking like a complete idiot and like you need some cream cheese on your head bump, there may be other side affects like headache, infection, skin stretching, a pressure sensation, a slight case of wonky eye.

bagelhead04

An exquisite example of a bagelhead

bagelhead05

How it’s done

I really can’t say anything else apart from thanks Japan, there really wasn’t enough weirdness, ugliness and deviancy in this world. I feel like the piece that was missing has finally been found!

bagelhead06

Wired up and ready to go
bagelhead08

Bageling up their Arms

The results are breathtaking, her arms look astonishing and beautiful! I wonder if it is OK to call thisbagelhead at all, maybe here it would be more accurate to use term bagelarm or something similar. If you have any ideas, feel free to let me know by leaving your suggestions in the comment field below.

bagelhead07

Ads by Google

73 Responses to Bagelheads – New Body Modification Trend from Japan .

1. Guest says:

These photos are gross … why would anyone do that? ….. These people are already fugly enough ….  disgusting

2. Kaybee says:

No wonder there is 30,000 plus suicides a year there!

3. Paul_Pace99 says:

Sounds like a 9.0+ should hit the whole country!

4. Arin Davidson says:

Major turn off. I think a Vietnamese woman may be more my taste :P

5. Damn says:

Sorry, but that is just fucked up.

6. Bs Detector says:

This mockery of Fukushima radiation victims is outrageous!

• Tommy Lee says:

Hope to God that they are not mocking victims of Fukushima; that’s just totally disgusting and callous. Perhaps the fallout radiation warped some peoples’ minds making them do this?

7. Not something I’m into, but to each their own and all that.

8. sik muppet says:

They have the highest debt of any industrialised country on the planet, and this is how they spend their money? Jeees

9. Marek J says:

Isn’t this just another old re-trend started by flakes such as David Bowie? But seriously, we should be delighted the population of Japan will soon cease to exist, isn’t that right Rothschilds global crime family? China, Russia, do everyone a favor and DROP Cumbre Vieja!!

10. Disgusted says:

Talk about a bunch of sick bastards. They are all going to burn in hell is where they are gonna be after this life.

• AH says:

These people may be misguided morons, but you are an evil hate-filled moron, and that’s much worse.

• Oh, For Crying Out Loud says:

Yes. That is how hell would operate if it existed, which it does not. Murderers, rapists, child molesters and…people who have silly (and temporary!) body modifications? Are judgmental internet assholes on that list too? If so, you might want to check yourself.

• Rabbitnexus says:

Mashallah I am so pleased to meet you. You know IT doesn’t exist, thanks. That is quite significant. Here the rest of us were caught up in the philosophical question we thought it was, and along you come and make it all redundant, since you know the answer after all. You need to contact somebody about this, you have no idea how the failure to know the answer to this question has caused disagreements and mass movements over time.

For me I figure if the next round of existence is not better than this, it’s hell and if it is, then the very least we can expect is to choose who we will mix with. Then wherever all the scumbags go, will be hell and I’ll be somewhere else.

11. Some of these people look like Klingons! How sad to be dedicated to fashion.Utterly Moronic!Worse than the French!

12. Endobubble says:

Wow you know I feel sorry for people
    What is going on inside a persons head that they would want to do that to themselves.

I can see how people end up covered in tattoos through out their life. You get one and everyone goes “WOW! YOU GOT A TATTOO!” People love being the center of attention even if the interest dies out after a week or so.  So you run out and grab another one after a year or two and suddenly “WOAH! ANOTHER TATTOO!!? THEY LOOK AMAZING TOGETHER!!”
    At least with tattooing there is an artistic appeal of some kind though I don’t agree with tattooing either.  But please show me where the appeal is for deforming ones head and body.
    I can honestly say if a woman ran up to me hoping to be swept off of her feet and her head was puffed out and lobsided like a cartoon character who got hit on the head with an anvil – just me but I wouldn’t be interested…. Especially upon discovery that it was self inflicted for the sake of being “trendy”.

13. Sam says:

maybe a saline bulge around the skull could reduce head injuries in football or other high head trama related sports..otherwise..i see no practicle use

• Dylan says:

That would NOT reduce head trauma.
      DON’T treat swelling with more swelling. You will kill football players. Irresponsible bastard.

14. Anonymous says:

I think Japanese society was engineered way back in time by the Samurai/Bushido ethic to suffer in peaceful life for their masters but commit suicide rather than suffer defeat when at war for them. This could be just a manifestation of that implanted conscious/subconscious urge to die.
    The Japanese tsunami and Fukushima meltdowns and ongoing release of deadly radiation has defeated them in a way that has deja-vu for them. The Japanese psyche sounds to be shattered by some reports I have read out of Japan.
    I know that I personally decided long ago, after being moved around the globe through Africa as a child, that the future was slavery, disease, and death for most of the worlds population, with the obvious exception of the people who are behind all this and enable the machinery of tyranny to operate and develop across the globe.
    Why? Because my father was a white man working for the global mining of resources industry and we could move as we wished but the populations we left behind where mired in poverty and disease. Mining hadn’t helped them at all. Just disintegrated their cultures.
    People say ‘unite’ and we can defeat those who would enslave us. Well I tried my bit in the past but the cointelpro is too comprehensive and the sell-outs all encompassing because we are already slaves to their fiat-money creation and scheme.  I can only say from my own experience of the money-power is that it is unfeeling and unalterable in it’s course when they are dictating the outcomes for the sheeple.
    My only hope now is that the young at heart can be come focused by the truth that is out there to be had on the world wide web before it becomes unusable from trolling and targeted cyber attacks. From a starting point of truth sifted from the mountains of dis/information on the web one can then make decisions about how to react to resist the next wave of sheeple programming from our government/corporate/military/spiritual oligarchs.

• G. Terrace says:

Just a suggestion to the good people of Japan, please consider relocating – there’s a tonne of room for you here in CANADA!!

• Liammateer says:

hi darkthoughts i  agree with on a certain level  but dont despair, it all sound very familiar i used ot live in northern ireland and lived through the troubles . it i think was an experiment for the world to come as 1-3 of all the ira were british agents and the loyalist terrorist even moreso.
      one thing you havent thought about is god himself. this life is just a mist of time to eternity. the war now as always is for the human soul. christ loves us and the demons hate him(notice the tatoo culture is very anti-christian). check out the near deth expereinces on utube. in this blogg i cant convince you jesus does not exist(if your not a beliver) but please do the research and ask god what he wants from you as you seem intelligent and descent. but yur spirit has been down trodden. I am excited. because my life no matter how bad things get means something and i am going to heaven i kow it because my christ jesus, is real and he loves me. I am humbled the creator of the universe died for me (personaly). he watches everything i do. and he lets me know it in spirit.
      dont despair. your going to heaven like your pop and all those poor people. its the rich the selfish and those who hate god himself who are  the traitors who will suffer forever. i dont wish hell for anyone .only god can judge. the new world order is going ot end very soon. all evil eats itself. that will be their destruction. at the point of where they think they have victory. they will loose.
      god bless.

15. Bloodwashed7318 says:

This is sad how the devil has warped the minds of people they just need the Lord Jesus Christ. They need be saved. They need Prayer.
    2Ti 3:13  But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
    Rom 3:23  For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
    Rom 3:10  As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
    Rom 3:11  There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
    Rom 3:12  They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
    Rom 6:23  For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Rom 10:9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
    Rom 10:10  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
    Rom 10:11  For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
    Rom 10:12  For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
    Rom 10:13  For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
    Rom 1:16  For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
    Act 4:10  Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
    Act 4:11  This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
    Act 4:12  Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
    1Co 15:1  Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
    1Co 15:2  By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    1Co 15:3  For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    1Co 15:4  And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
    1Co 15:5  And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
    Joh 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    Joh 3:17  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
    Joh 3:18  He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

• InfestedOne says:

Your comment just made me want to worship Satan. Thank you Jesus freak.

• Anthony Means says:

well i spoke to jesus about this and he says he don’t give a fuck as long as they follow his teachings.

• Jadegardner40 says:

are you fucking serious?  how has the devil warped the minds? if they want to do it, then let them do it! god loves everyone! no matter what they do. god does not punish people for things they do, thats your religion scaring you into thinkin so

• Mkay says:

You’re taking yourself too seriously. Just go over there, pass out some pamphlets about Jesus in English, expect everyone to understand and get your beliefs, because you obviously have a graps on the culture enough to comment. A couple of clubs in Tokyo do this- it lasts 24 hours- and these kids go back to work. Jesus would get a baglehead over hanging out with a racist dickwad like you.

• Oh, For Crying Out Loud says:

I’m not seeing where you posted a verse related to the topic at hand. Was the sin of bageling covered in the old or new testament?

Jesus hung out with all kinds of folks (lepers, anyone?) and it didn’t seem to bother him any. If some guy’s nose falling off didn’t gross him out, I can’t imagine this would either.

• YourOneTrueGod says:

It’d be great if you could stop attempting to spread your disease to those who aren’t already infected. Maybe it’s like rabies and you don’t really have a choice? I’m sure people can find a church if they want.

16. Brian Flickinger says:

OK

17. Nmbr7mcg says:

Poparms, like Popeye  but much worse.  Romulans comes to mind. What is wrong with people today?  The radiation is certanly affecting the thought patterns of these poor misguided souls.  Please pray for them.

18. stars895 says:

This is just so wrong…

19. Patience Prence Author says:

How can they stand looking at themselves in the mirror?

20. Lesleycain says:

Absolutely GROSS

21. Onealma2001 says:

They need a job….too much free time on their hands…damn!!!

22. Nightingalern says:

Why?  that is my question Why? “Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD” (Leviticus 19:28)  While Yeshua came and we were bought with a price the law is no less gone but upon our hearts.

• YourOneTrueGod says:

LOLOLOL….that’s some funny shit!

• Dylan says:

You’re a fool.
        Nonetheless I am glad you’re at least reading some kind of book.
        Jesus threatens people with death who don’t circumcise their children.
        Look it up in Exodus… (Zipporah)

23. MizzSanguine says:

I’m a professional body piercer & extreme modification artist (scarification, implants, tongue bifurcations, etc) and this is not anything new, at least not in America anyways and it certainly was not invented in Japan.  Saline injections for the purpose of creating a bulge on the forehead, temporarily increasing breast size in females and males, and scrotal saline infusions to create a large softball like scrotum, even penile infusions all have been going on for the last 20 – 25 years.  It’s just not commonly talked about by the people who enjoy doing it and not something you can just walk into a tattoo studio in America and have done (Thankfully because of the risks that are associated with it places too much liability on a studio.)  Check out bmezine.com and you can look at lots of photos of this on different body parts.

24. Chavy says:

As gross as the pictures are, to me, still doesn’t top implanting plastic sacs under the skin that usually remain till the end. when American women read more about this, they’ll starting injecting in their boobs and butts.

25. Yeahright says:

These scum are wasting our oxygen!

26. _ . o0Ops says:

FREAKS , the best definition of these ……. ?!

27. VanessaLutz says:

Because they weren’t pretty to begin with…whatever ….ignore them…it’ll go away…

28. . says:

Hey Jesus freaks, quit judging people on the internet and go do some volunteer work and make your god proud….

29. Lisa says:

This isn’t any more freakish or weird or gross than piercings were to many of us a couple of years ago. I just wonder about the long term side-effects of these fluids entering and leaving your body. Anyway, they may want to die like in ‘the old days’ because they are taking huge risks. Seeing those young people being hooked up to needles and tubes gives me Matrix-chills.

30. kimi says:

it never ceases to amaze me how people attack different things not only with simple expression of distaste, but with an outright showcasing of xenophobia and racism.

31. Jimmy says:

Hi there to all, how is everything, I think every
    one is getting more from this site, and your views are good in favor of new viewers.

32. Christ on a cracker! Please tell me that all this shit is photoshopped!

33. :) says:

This is… interesting. I wouldn’t do it. But hey, let them do as they please. It’s not permanent anyway. On another note, those Popeye muscles look pretty amazing. I wonder who came up with this whole bagelhead thing. And btw, if you think this is the worst thing you’ve ever seen from Japan, you haven’t seen nothing yet. http://www.wtfjapanseriously.com – check it out. The latest and greatest – and personally, funniest – things Japan comes up with in terms of fads – be it fashion or technology or anything else.

34. Maryanne Christiano-Mistretta says:

I don’t like it, but I’m not supposed to, as I’m middle-aged. Adults didn’t like when I was a teenage punk rocker and wore ripped jeans and safety pins in my shirts in the early ’80s.

We used to have an old saying back in the day. Before going out, ask your parents how you look. If they say you look like shit — then you must look great and it’s okay to leave the house :)

35. K I says:

I figured a good nickname for BagelArm could be Popeye’s … However could have some copyright infringement or something there. Lol!

36. Filo says:

Plus : I guess they pay for that ?

Let’s think about that : these people probably vote and raise children !

37. Kalie says:

These comments are forgetting one thing. People don’t always do things because of peer pressure or for the sake of fashion or other people’s opinions. These people obviously don’t care what other people think of them or they wouldn’t do it. It’s pretty much a given in asian countries that body piercings, tattoos, and things like that aren’t accepted. These people are doing this for themselves, not for other people to say “I don’t like that.” They don’t care about your opinion.

38. max says:

How is this different from plastic surgery, except that its temporary? They obviously think it looks good… I dont, but IM not gonna do it. I dont think boob jobs or inflated lips look good either…

39. SOMEONE says:

the search for identity and acceptance differs in everyone. ‘beauty’ has been a topic of debate for centuries. it should not be a issue of its ugly or beautiful, but more a fascination and a search for a understanding why people are developing these new techniques for body modifications. the human condition, in all its crazy forms, has developed in many interesting directions by advancing technologies. human behaviour and pattern changes help us learn, develop, progress and evolve. no one has the right to judge, we all have different traditions and backgrounds. everyone should realise the important part of growing as a person, in this life, is finding out reasons why people are drawn or pushed into creating these difference.

40. B-dawg says:

I found Jesus yesterday! He was working on the roofing crew repairing the house next door.
    I hear he doesn’t do the water-into-wine thing, but he’s REALLY good at turning beer into pi$$ (or so the roofing crew foreman tells me.)

41. Anon says:

Wow people are mental and I’m not talking about the bagel heads