You will see here the beautiful autumn scenery of Kazakhstan by a popular Photographer Gregory Bedenko.
1. Forest on the Ore Altai. Fir and birch.
2. September in the mountains of Ore Altai, it is extremely picturesque.
3. The lakeshore Markakol.
4. In September, on top of the ridge of Ivanovo you can see snow. The mountains are low and dry. At two thousand meters already is cold enough. This is a feature of the Altai climate that is quite severe. Altai contrast of warm and cold is very beautiful .
5. Huge reservoir and snow-capped mountain range on the horizon than Canton tea.
6. Ray of light made its way through the dense clouds.
7. The light slid over the top of the trees as the sun sets.
8. This place is called Ki-Kerish or the City of Spirits.