Guttatsii represent the selection of droplets of juice (xylem) at the tips or edges of leaves of some vascular plants, these kind of photographs beautifully describe nature. I personally like it. So give your some time to nature.
We present you a selection of extraordinary examples of natural drops that have resulted amazing natural phenomenon – guttatsii.
1. Guttatsiya – the process of removing the water in the form of liquid droplets on the surface of the plant gidatody. (Author: Luc Viatour)
2. At night, the evaporation does not occur, because the stomata (pores in the leaves, stems and other organs that are used for gas exchange), most of the plants are closed at night. (Author: RUTH JENSEN)
3. When a high level of soil moisture, water penetrates to the roots of plants, as water potential roots less than dirt. (Author: NOAH ELHARDT)
4. Water accumulated in the plant by creating a slight pressure in the bud. (Author: TANAKAWHO)
6. Root pressure (osmotic pressure in the cells of the root, which results in the movement sap from the roots to the leaves) ensures a movement preventing immediate evaporation of water from the roots. (Author: Hanson59)
7. Low light, high humidity contribute guttatsii. (Author: Dohduhdah)
8. Guttatsiya is quite common in many plants of tropical rainforests and is often seen on the tips of the leaves of young seedlings.(Author: Ies)
9. (Author: AlexRK)
10. (Author: nz_willowherb)
11. (Author: JOHN PETRANKA)