Beautiful Norway – The Territory of the Rugged Beauty, From Jon Kolbensena
Photographer Jon Kolbensen born in Norway 47 years ago and continues to live there. According to the author, he’s too in love with a local beauty to at least for a short time to change it to a different place. Norway – the territory of the rugged beauty.
1. Photographer Jon Kolbensen tries something different with styles and techniques, but it’s especially good at landscapes.
2. 47-year-old Jon spent his whole life in Norway and truly in love with the beauty of the landscape.
3. In the photo it came from cinema – he began his career as an assistant at the studio.
4. Then engaged in printing film for photographers
5. And only after that he became professionally photographer.
6. First, was the work of a portrait painter, he then became interested in portraiture.
7. It was only after 10 years photojournalist finally turned himself into a landscape painter.