Indelible images in the body of people was learned much earlier than the iron handle. Some archaeological finds that the way people decorated themselves for almost three thousand years before our era. Art tattoos existed among all nations, however, they are addicted to them in varying degrees.
In Europe, tattooing has been practiced since the Neolithic. The ancient Germans and Celts, covered their bodies in solid patterns. Julius Caesar gave descriptions of these tattoos in his notes on the Gallic War. Wonderful art in creating complex tattoos have also reached to the people of Japan, Australia and New Zealand. In Japan, members of the yakuza, covered their bodies with extensive tattoos as a sign of belonging to a particular group. In the nineteenth century, the Japanese authorities even banned from doing tattoos, and the ban lasted until 1948.
Today, the tattoo has the status of a species of avant-garde art, fans are free to adorn themselves with the most fantastic drawings.
1. A female vampire – Mexican Jose Maria Kristerna tattoos at the International Exhibition in Monterrey April 3, 2011. Mary’s body is almost completely covered with ornaments, and for the simulation of horns, she implanted titanium implants under the skin , and she claims that this was done without anesthesia.
7. 53-year-old man Dennis Avner, a cat, not only adorned his body tattooed massive, but also did some plastic surgery to make himself the greatest possible resemblance to a tiger. Show Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! Odditorium in Times Square in New York, June 21, 2007.
11. One of the participants of Enoshima festival in traditional Japanese loincloth fundoshi January 20, 2008. The festival takes place in midwinter Enoshima in Fujisawa, south of Tokyo. Hundreds of participants have a special portable shrine to the sea during this festival, which takes place in honor of a Japanese Day of age.
13. Guinness Book record holder British Isabelle Varley shows her tattoo during the 18th tattoo Convention in Berlin, December 5, 2008. The body of Isabelle is decorated with 200 images, which cover 76% of her skin. She herself says that only her face, soles and palms are not covered with tattoos.
16. This photograph was taken during the Singapore Tattoo Show January 9, 2009. The event was the first event of such a plan, which was held in the city-state. Three-day show was attended by the masters of Asia, USA, Canada and Europe.
18. Artist extreme stunts from the United States, working under the pseudonym The Enigma, driving a nail into his nasal cavity during the inauguration of the International Convention for the tattoo in Lima November 23, 2007.
24. Milenko Pashershash Bukovich showing portraits of the actress Julia Roberts to photographers during a photo shoot in Valparaiso, March 9, 2011. 56-year-old Bukovich began to make tattoo depicting the actress after watching the film with her participation – “Erin Brockovich.” At present they have 82.Bukovich sells newspapers, and has already spent a million pesos ($ 2,500) on the tattoo. He intends to continue, to complete his collection, “as long as there is a place on the body and money.”
26. Football fan – 41-year-old Martin Hueschen Dortmund looking at his new tattoo, which shows a football club coach Jurgen Klopp Borussia Dortmund. The picture was taken in a tattoo salon Unna April 20, 2011.