A native Polish village of Petrovo, A person named Ryszard Tobys produced the world’s largest gun, using as a template design Remington 1859. Weapons made of carbon steel and bronze trigger guard – from brass. Revolver giant weighs 45 kg, reaching a length of 126 cm As recognized by the Polish master, it is not practical to use the product, because to make the shot a distance of 100 meters must be installed on the gun with a solid footing.
A copy of the Remington 1859 by Ryszard Tobysa entered in the Guinness Book of Records.
Ads by Google
1. Ryszard Tobys with his 45-pound gun on his lap, Petrov, Poland.
2. Marking revolver giant.
3. A comparison of the original and a copy.
4. Shoot a giant weapons can only with stand.
5. 6. Master demonstrates the drum revolver.
7. Giant weapons disassembled.
8. A copy of the Remington 1859 by Ryszard Tobysa entered in the Guinness Book of Records.