1. Javier Bardem is honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame held on November 8, 2012 in California.
2. Clive Dunn, the English actor best known for his role as Lance-Corporal Jack Jones in Dad’s Army, died on 7 November 2012
3. A 1932 Picasso portrait of his mistress sold for $41.5 million on 8 November, helping drive a $163 million total for its sale.
4. November 5, 2012: Bruce Springsteen performs during an election campaign rally for US President Barack Obama in Madison, Wisconsin
5. L-R) Actresses Christina Hendricks, Elle Fanning and Alice Englert arrive at the Ginger And Rosa special screening during AFI Fest 2012.
6. The avant-garde composer Elliott Carter died at the age of 103 on November 5
7. Ben Affleck’s accomplished thriller about a hostage extraction from Tehran, 1979, Argo opened on 7 November in the UK.
8. Ken Stott on stage as Uncle Vanya and Laura Carmichael as Sonya.
9. Jillionaire performs on Major Lazer stage at the Red Bull Culture Clash at Wembley Arena on November 7, 2012 in London.
10. A picture of a photograph showing US actress Marilyn Monroe, that was taken by late fashion photographer Milton Green.