Bespoke Innovations company was founded in 2009 by industrial designer Scott Summit and orthopedic surgeon Kenneth Traunerom. Their purpose -is “to transform people who for some reason have lost their limbs.” The company creates “fairings” – special coverage for prosthetic leg that accurately recreate the shape of feet. In short, disability can now be stylish.
1. These prostheses are created through a process of three-dimensional scanning uniquely shaped legs of each patient.
2. “Deflectors” are created for people with lower limb amputees and direct their participation.
3. Patient is instructed to select a design from a library of patterns and styles.
4. The customer can even choose designs in the manufacture of prosthetic own text or other elements.
5. The client can also choose a particular form of decoration, such as ballistic nylon, leather or mirror polished metal.
6. It is a pleasure from 4000 to 6000 dollars.
7. Basic “tire” weighs about 187 g
8. Leather processing typically adds 80 to 140 grams and the total weight of the metal increases to about 510 grams.
9. “Deflectors,” also available for the amputated above the knee, but they do not cover the prosthetic components on the upper leg.