Bespoke Innovations company was founded in 2009 by industrial designer Scott Summit and orthopedic surgeon Kenneth Traunerom. Their purpose -is “to transform people who for some reason have lost their limbs.” The company creates “fairings” – special coverage for prosthetic leg that accurately recreate the shape of feet. In short, disability can now be stylish.
1. These prostheses are created through a process of three-dimensional scanning uniquely shaped legs of each patient.
2. “Deflectors” are created for people with lower limb amputees and direct their participation.
3. Patient is instructed to select a design from a library of patterns and styles.
4. The customer can even choose designs in the manufacture of prosthetic own text or other elements.
5. The client can also choose a particular form of decoration, such as ballistic nylon, leather or mirror polished metal.
6. It is a pleasure from 4000 to 6000 dollars.
7. Basic “tire” weighs about 187 g
8. Leather processing typically adds 80 to 140 grams and the total weight of the metal increases to about 510 grams.