Capturing a sparrowwhile fighting, is a good luck, as these birds do not differ militancy. 57-year-old postman and photographer Urs Shmidli from Switzerland was able to capture many expressive scenes from the life of sparrow. Urs was watching the sparrows since two years in his garden. He has not only patience and a good lens, but he owns a garden, which is very favourite of birds. Through all this, we are able to enjoy these amzing shots (often with a dramatic storyline.) Have a look….
1. Sparrow deftly catches the winged intruder trying to steal his lunch.
2. 3. Urs Shmidli – a real “sparrow chronicler.”
4.5. His photographs are devoted to the wheel, our constant companions of life, affecting his skill and observation.
6. 7. Many of his works were published in The Sun, The Telegraph, Dailymail, Morrisonworld and other prominent publications.
8. 9. Before start taking pictures, he spent much time in his garden, which was chosen by birds.
10. 11. When the photographer become acquainted with the habits of sparrows, the process of photography become more predictable.
13. The secret of successful photos is high quality, wide aperture lens, natural light, shutter speed and a good knowledge of the habits of subjects.
14. 15. After framing sparrow fights and other explanation of the relationship, here is a very touching scene of feeding.
16. 17. 18. But the fight of young males is also not uncommon.
19. 20. Their expressive movement in the air, sometime even resemble kung fu.