The only thing that Koreans love more than taking pictures, so when you see different pictures. Do not be surprised when you see it in Busan, a museum devoted to posing for funny pictures. Although, this is not an ordinary museum, but a veritable museum of optical illusions.
1. If you do not like to be photographed, stay away from the Museum of optical illusions, which is not recommended for very serious individuals.
2. Or for those who consider themselves “above all…”
3. Generally, if you do not like to act like a complete idiot in front of the lens, then you will not enjoy the museum.
4. And everyone else – especially children – are welcome!
The main purpose of this “museum” – provide the backdrop for fun photos.
5. For example, you can pretend that you are about to devour.
6. You can pretend to be an optimist on a sinking raft.
7. Or help to hide behind innocent virgin …
8. Have you ever been in a bubble?
9. And so as you Ride?
10. Up! 11. Yeah, this museum is full of fun – more than enough. This is not a laughing room with curved mirrors.
The museum is huge, it gives the imagination and sense of humor.
13. You can walk on a rope under the big top. Admit it, you have secretly dreamed about it?
14. You can feel like a real knight and rescue the maiden from the evil dragon.
16. You can … well here without comment.
17. Hmm … 18. It is logical.
19. It is illogical.
20. The film “Home”?
21. Admit it, you’ve always wanted to do it yourself.