Of course all the internets crazy about seals, but sometimes there are other favorites and plan. Meet this – hedgehog Marutaro from Japan, who had recently become incredibly popular in the network due to the creativity of their owners. He now has multiple network channels, which regularly publishes photos Marutaro it with funny little noses painted on scraps of paper, against the background of a variety of still lifes, in the form “ezhinyh calendars.” Marutaro fame is growing rapidly every day on its accounts signed by several thousand people.
1. Hedgehog Marutaro became a celebrity in Japanese Internet in 2013, shortly after the host began to spread a network of his portraits and funny short videos in Vine.
2. Fame in the West as the hedgehog brought a series of images with muzzles of the paper published in the account.
3. Each tweet with a new image series collected hundreds of retweets, because of what was soon noticed by account first Japanese and then the U.S. media.
4. Marutaro – the new star of the Internet 2. Marutaro now regularly appears on the photo with all the new expressions faces, on a variety of backgrounds and scenery, and its owners are even photographic “ezhiny calendar.
5. As a result – the smiling hedgehog already over 70 thousand subscribers in different social networks, and their number is growing steadily every day.
6. Apart from twitter and Vine in the account , it also has a blog on Tumblr , which also published photographs and recent being “ezhiny calendar.