Designers have created dozens of amazing dresses and suits using paper instead of fabric which are presented during the annual fashion show Art Directors Club of Denver. More than 50 teams of designers from students to professionals presented their creations at this annual event. It is the largest display of “paper fashion” in the United States. Have a look of interesting designs….
1. This creation of the Fly Art called the “Marie Antoinette-Barbie.” (Cyrus McCrimmon, The Denver Post)
2. Paper Fashion Show held in Denver for the eighth time.
3. Paper dress for Tiger Girl.
4. This creation from the team Pulp Function received the paper prize of the festival of fashion.
5. The collected funds from the event will go to help fund the fine arts “Aurora”.
6. At the competition 50 designers worked on the designs.
7. The event was held on March 15 in Denver.
8. Another creation of paper in the style of Steampunk.
9. Another creation from the designer paper.
10. This masterpiece of paper would be considered the best in the competition.
11. It is the largest show of its kind in the United States.
12. Paper Butterfly.
13. Dress-flower out of paper.
14. “Vintage” dress in the style of steampunk paper.
15. Another unusual design creation of transparent paper.
16. Dress in the style of the Mexican “Day of the Dead.”
17. Dress up the winner.
18. The main condition for the contest – dress and accessories should be made of paper. (Cyrus McCrimmon, The Denver Post)
19. Paper dress cage.
20. A detailed picture of one of the models.
21. Dress with paper roses.
22. Models are prepared to enter the scene.
23. Bright checkered dress out of paper.
24. “Miss Exotic Flower.”
25. A New Look at the Little Red Riding Hood.
26. Pregnant cuckoo?
27. Models are preparing to leave the podium.
28. Models in the paper creations of designers ready to go to the podium.
29. Young models on the ramp.
30. Models after the show .
31. This outfit is called “Beautiful, like a peacock.”
32. Many colors and natural patterns of the paper.
33. Models are preparing to leave the podium.
34. Models with painted feet before leaving the podium.
35. Coquette in a paper gown on the catwalk.
39. Model Jessica Lauer in a fancy hat made of paper waiting for the show.