Michelle Obama releases pictures of Barack and family
1. Michelle Obama has released a series of photos on Pinterest depicting aspects of her personal family life that pay special tribute to her husband Barack ahead of Father’s Day in the US. Michelle comments on this photo: “1992: 20 years goes by in a flash.”
2. In anticipation of Father’s Day this weekend, the First Lady also takes time to pay tribute to her own father, in a rare photo of her own family as she was growing up. She says: “I’m fortunate to have had two great fathers in my life. My husband and my dad, Fraser Robinson.”
3. The release of these photographs is a further sign of Mrs Obama’s integral role in her husband’s re-election campaign. Presenting such ordinary family scenes highlights Mrs Obama’s ambition to make it clear that her family have not lost touch with its roots and the lives of ordinary voters.
4. The Obamas’ wedding day: October 3, 1992
5. 2009 Inauguration
6. Sign the Father’s Day card for Barack: OFA.BO/dje2ut
7. The First Lady gets moving with The Biggest Loser
8. Jimmy was a gracious loser!
9. The veggies taste even better when you grow them yourself.
10. With everything that he has on his plate, Barack always makes time for our daughters.