Again a nice example for people who love art and creativity, 33-year-old Japanese artist Harosh (Haroshi) in his youth he was fond of skateboarding, but he grew up, felt a strong craving for creativity and art. All his hobbies, he decided to merge together. And now he created best! Creates unique art objects out of their antiquated skateboard December. Have a look..
1. The author of sculptures is originally from Tokyo, was born in the year 1978.
3. His current profession resulted from youthful enthusiasm skateboarding.
6. His unique sculptures are made out of wood from skateboards December.
7. Compressing and processing the old deck is best! Receive a special texture in the form of pixels, mosaics and other designs.
8. Depending on the object, old boards are converted into an analogue of glazes, or tiled, or in Murano glass, in fact, the texture of a Harosh is unique.
12. According to the desired pattern, it makes a unique extruded deck works of art, which, of course, most familiar to the younger generation, but their uniqueness conquer even the “seasoned” connoisseurs.
15. In the center of each of his work the artist puts a piece of “soul,” one of the boards – the metal part of the suspension of the skateboard.