You are really not going believe after watching these amazing work, They are not original photos they are the real paintings painted by different oil colors, pencil and charcoal. There is alot of talent in the world, people play with the brushes and pencil like magic in there hands. Take a look and let me know what do you think about this awesome mindblowing work by talented artist, mention the comments below….
1. Omar Ortiz – oil painting on canvas.
3. Paul Cuddy – a picture by a pencil dot on the paper.
5. Kamalki Laureano – acrylic paint on canvas.
7. Gregory Tilker – oil painting on canvas.
8. Lee Price – oil painting on canvas.
10. Ben Weiner – paintings paints.
12. Ron Myuek – sculpture, mixed media.
14. Kim Ji-Eun – pencil.
15. Christina K. – drawing on the shaded brown paper.
17. Ray Hare – acrylic painting on canvas.
19. Daisy – coal.
20. Alyssa Monks – Oil on canvas.
22. Pedro Campos – oil on canvas.
23. Dirk Dzimirski – graphite on paper.
24. Thomas Arvid – a picture of a limited edition giclee on canvas.
26. Rafal Buinovsko – black and white paint. Buinovsko photorealistic self-portrait painted in black and white paint, took a picture of it and put in an application for a visa to the United States. The consuls had not noticed anything, in the end the artist received a passport with a copy of their own design.
27. Paul Cuddy – pencil on paper.
28. Robin Eley – oil on Belgian linen.
29. Samuel Silva – a ballpoint pen.
30. Gottfried Helnwein – oil and acrylic on canvas.
32. Franco Clan – pencils on watercolor paper.
33. Kelvin Okafor – graphite pencils.
35. Amy Robbins – colored pencil drawing on paper.