Nature always surprise world in different ways, This time nature surprised people of Capetown, South africa. Sea Point beach on the outskirts of the city was filled with foam, suddenly splashing on the shore. It looked so, as if the ocean was turned into a giant cup of cappuccino.Have a look….
1. What is the cause of this phenomenon?
3. Most likely, the impurities in sea water mixed together in the right proportions, and the resulting shake-up waves formed vesicles.
5. And then something began like a chain reaction, and the foam filled the entire beach.
7. Most people prefered to get out of this seething mass, but, as always, there were l0ts of people who wanted to capture the event.
8. Most likely, if they knew that the foam consists secretions of algae, chemicals and degradation products dead sea flora and fauna, too, turned to flee.
9. However, at some point even the most resistant were forced to retreat, and offensive to photograph the ocean.