Here you will find a selection of stunning Landscapes by a British photographer James Appleton. 25-year-old James specializes in wedding and architectural photography. However, he has received fame and recognition thanks to the talents of landscape photography. Due to his excellent work, James has already won several international awards, his work published in prestigious publications including National Geographic. In different weather conditions, the photographer can hold from one to several hours trying to capture a specific frame.
1. Selyalandfoss Falls, Iceland.
2. The island of Koh Tao in Thailand.
3. Victoria Falls, Zambia.
4. In Icelandic village of Vic-I-Myrdal.
5. Victoria Falls, Zambia.
6. Uistman Forest, England.
7. Geysir – geyser is the first “Golden Ring of Iceland”, located in the valley Haukadalur.
8. Not far from the mountain hotel in the Swiss Alps Almagelleralp (altitude 2194 m).
9. Hannig resort village in the Swiss Alps.
10. Serbaya in Tuscany, Italy.
11. Gryundarfordur, Iceland.
12. Self-portrait by James Appleton in the background of the aurora and the eruption of an Icelandic volcano.
13. In the village Maycheldever, Hampshire, England.
14. Arran – located on the island and its historic area is in the Firth of Clyde in western Scotland.
15. Gryundarfordur, Iceland.
16. Derdl-Dor, England.
17. Glenkoe, Scotland.
18. Llyn Mymbyr, Wales.
19. Orci Glen, Scotland.
20. Victoria Falls, Zambia.
21. Volcanic eruption in Iceland Fimvorduhals.
22. Yokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon, Iceland.
23. Brimham, England.
24. Gudafoss (“waterfall of God”) – one of the most famous waterfalls of Iceland.
25. Watersmeet, England.
26. Ringmore, England.
27. Timanfaya, Lanzarote Island, Canary Islands.
28. Utakliev, Norway.
29. Jokulsarlon, Iceland.
30. At the waterfall Gudafoss in Iceland.
31. Malham Cove, England.
32. Bruarfoss, Iceland.
33. Seljalandsfoss, Iceland.
34. Fimmvorduhals volcano and the Northern Lights, Iceland.
35. Husavik, Iceland.
Ads by Google